[EnergyPlus_Support] What's the difference between the ZoneInfiltration:DesignFlowRate and the ZoneVentilation:DesignFlowRate object?

Time for me to ask a question.

I want to take the ventilation rate from another program and feed it into EnergyPlus without any modifications.  Looking through the IDD, it seems I can do this using either the ZoneInfiltration:DesignFlowRate or the ZoneVentilation:DesignFlowRate object, but in either case I would have to disable the temperature and velocity coefficients by setting them to 0, leaving the constant term as 1.0.  Likewise, I would use flow/zone as the calculation "method" with the rate set to 1.0.  Does anyone see any problem in doing this, and whether there is any difference between the two objects when used  in this manner ?

Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.