Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Overlapping heating and cooling control temps in radiant system

No no no. The Heating and Cooling Setpoint Schedules give the temperature at which heating or cooling will start. If you have a cooling SP of 16, it means cooling will start as soon as the room (air) temp rises above 16. That's why your htg and clg SPs are wrong...you're starting to cool at a lower temp than when you start to heat!