Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] LowTemperaturwe:VariableFlow

Radiant cooling is limited mainly by the m2 cold surface. Even at 16 degC, there is only so much m2 ceiling to transfer heat via convection to the air. Bring into the fact that high humidity forces you to either turn off the system or to increase the surface temp, you decrease the capacity even more.

1) dehumidify or
2) create more cool surface (walls, floors)
3) addition zone fancoils
4) decrease internal loads (yes this is the best, but show me an Architect that  will agree to smaller windows, even when having them will increase the occupant well being).

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en - Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23