Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Unit Conversion for ESO file

Anisur,

The convertESOMTR.exe program is what performs the
conversion of the eplusout.eso file from SI to IP units. It
is located in a subdirectory of EnergyPlus called
postprocess\convertESOMTRpgm. You may want to look at the
EPL-Run.bat file to understand how it works. If in GenOpt
you can run a batch file after each simulation, you probably
could adapt some of the lines of EPL-Run.bat to perform the
conversion. Also note, the convert.txt file contains the
actual conversion factors used and can be modified for
different units. It must be located in the "current"
directory when the convertESOMTR.exe is executed.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair