Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Kitchen ventilation in tropical cities

As Oscar says, the zone ventilation objects pull their make up air from outdoors and exhaust directly to outdoors.

There are many other ways to do this, but this seems the simplist in your case.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23