Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy consumption comparison between EnergyPlus and other software

Thank you  allinson louis.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM, allinson_louis <allinson_louis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HI

there is an interesting article by Yair Schwartza and Rokia Raslan
in Energy and Buildings Volume 62, July 2013, Pages 350?359

"Variations in results of building energy simulation tools, and their impact on BREEAM and LEED ratings: A case study"

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378778813001904

--
my best regards