Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to change the solar radiation calculation model in Energyplus

Dear Jeremiah,

         What does you mean to change the weather data?

Regards

Jallen

2013/11/5 Jeremiah Crossett <jcrossett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Correct. However you could change your weather data.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951