Re: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to change the solar radiation calculation model in Energyplus [1 Attachment]

Hi, Chris

      I think the difference was caused by our incorrect direct normal irradaiton used in the weather data file. My weather data file is attached, can you help me calculate the direct normal irradiance?

Regards

Jallen