Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RE: Create a new energy plus zone icon

I had the same problem and just found that the new sketchup make does not work for legacy open studio.  I was able to install the older version even though it is for windows 7 and I am running windows 8.. http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/60107 Only issue is now new open studio does not show up. Guess it is either new open studio/new sketchup or legacy open studio/legacy sketchup..

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951