Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Visual Comfort Daylighting Modeling

Maybe you can export your geometry on dxf????? Dialux reads dxf I think.

On Nov 20, 2013 1:52 PM, "hisham.rashrash" <hisham.rashrash@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Oscar,
Thank you very much for your help.

In HEA01/Assessment Criteria/Daylighting/C (it points you to table 11) they allow using lux levels measurement so that for non-residential buildings it should have >=80% of area belongs to spaces occupied more than 30 minutes to have >=200[lux] average for 2650[h] and the worst point to have >=60[lux] for same hours count.

I am downloading Dialux, I wonder how to export geometry to this software, because I have geometry in osm format done by OpenStudio Sketchup plugin, it is also translated to idf format.

Best regards,
Hisham