[EnergyPlus_Support] EMS blind on/off and slat angle control at the same time [2 Attachments]

Hi all,

I'm trying to control the on/off mode and slat angle of a WindowMaterial:Blind using EMS.

Is it possible to control them at the same time?

I succeeded in on/off control, and in slat angle control of exterior blind each, but I would like to control them at the same time.

For example, if the surface exterior solar incident [W/m2] is below 100 W/m2, there is no blind, if that is over 100 W/m2, exterior blind are on. If the solar incident is below 300 W/m2, the slat angle of the blind is 90 degrees(angle of EnergyPlus), and if that is over 300 W/m2, the slat angle is 60 degrees.

I think it maybe possible, but I don't know the right method. If it is possible, actually, two actuator (control status of shading and slat angle of shading) must be applied to one EMS program.

Can someone please tell me how can I solve this?

Attached files are .idf files for on/off control and for slat angle control each.

Please check them.

Thanks.

View attachments on the web