Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Does EnergyPlus accept multi-year weather files with arbitrary begin and end dates? [1 Attachment]

Linda,

Thanks, but no need to send the weather file, because I already have plenty of them, but spliced in the manner that Ned mentioned, i.e.,  always Jan through Dec.  I was just curious whether it would make more sense to have them in actual sequential order, e.g., July through July.  I'll  just do a run with that and see what happens.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D