[EnergyPlus_Support] CHW loop and ground heat exchanger

Iâ??m modeling a chilled water loop whose water is chilled by a heat pump. Iâ??m modeling the heat pump with the object HeatPump:WaterToWater:EquationFit:Cooling

The heat pump transfers the heat to a vertical ground heat exchanger.

Consider the following schematic picture:

http://imageshack.us/f/842/zhoo.jpg/

Among the output variables Iâ??m not able to find the temperatures in the nodes A, B, C, and D. Is obtaining their values in the output possible?

Getting the design values is problematic. Of course, the temperature of the node E depends on the heat gains (weather data and activities in the building). From your experience, what are typical values for the nodes G and H?

I read at page 628 of the â??Input-Output Referenceâ?? that the model is relative to a â??reciprocating compressorâ??. The compressor that Iâ??m modeling is scroll. What is the best way to model it? Should I change the â??cooling capacity coefficientsâ?? and the â??cooling compressor power coefficientsâ???  Unfortunately I know only the rated (nominal) values of the characteristic parameters.

Regards