Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] IDFEditor Linux

Miroslav,

The IDF Editor looks in the directory where the IDF file is
located for the .rdd and .mdd files.  It does not have any
setting to change this. Sorry, I never thought about that
being an option.

I am very curious about your use of IDF Editor with WINE on
Linux. Is it fully functional other than the .rdd file
issue? Did it require any special configuration of WINE?
Other people have asked about being able to use IDF Editor
on Linux, can you share any other details that would allow
others to use it on Linux?

Thanks

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair

Yahoo Groups Links