Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] FCU fan sizing

Thank you very much Germán.

Cheers,

2013/12/23 Germán Campos <ecoeficiente@xxxxxxxxx>

Fan power is calculated as airflow x pressure rise / fan efficiency. So you have to adjust those parameters so the fan power is the one you really have. You normally adjust pressure rise and fan efficiency since they don't affect the rest of the model. Airflow is usually conditioned by outdoor air requirements and cooling/heating capacities.

Regards,

Germán Campos

Aurea Consulting