[EnergyPlus_Support] Opening windows with a temperature based sensor-actuator system [1 Attachment]

Dear friends,

I'm an Engineering student and i'm using the software design builder with energy plus for my thesis.
I must admit that I am a newbie of e+ and at the moment I'm trying to understand how the system sensor-actuator works, in EMS.
My purpose for the moment is to model a control system for a window. I need that the open factor of the window changes in relation to the mean air temperature of the zone. In this case i wish that the open factor of the window is 0 or 1 if the temperature is <22°C or >22°C. It's just an example to understand the mechanism.
I looked up the e+ EMS User Guide but I didn't understand what's wrong in my elementar model. Also I compared my idf with an example file loaded on the website of e+ but I lost myself trying to notice the differences. When I check the error file log, I don't understand how to correct them.

I hope that my explaination is not too confused so I loaded the idf file i'm working on, and I kindly thank you for your attention, help and patience!
Could anyone help me and show me (in a simple way) where I'm wrong and how to correct?

Best regards

View attachments on the web