Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Which BAT file to use for own User Interface and how to pass params

The EPL-run.bat file is primarily used by EP-Launch and is
not the easiest to use in a batch procedure. Instead, you
might want to use the RunEPlus.bat batch file which is also
distributed with EnergyPlus is documented in the
AuxiliaryPrograms.pdf.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair

Yahoo Groups Links