Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Which BAT file to use for own User Interface and how to pass params

You do not need the full path for the weather file, just the
name of the file. Also, do not include the file extensions
for either file IDF file or the weather file.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair

Yahoo Groups Links