Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Pump datasheet info vs EnergyPlus input

If I had to guess...it looks like the rated power excludes the efficiencies. Or it's given like this for the electrical engineer, who has do cover a wider range of power draw (during start for example).

Your calcs seem right. P=Vdot x dP / eff.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23