Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] The mass flow rate of the our door air

Check through the Controller:Outdoorair and read through the documentation on it carefully. It can be quite tricky to set up.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23
On 25.02.2014, at 17:22, "Yan, Ying" <<mailto:yiy11005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>yiy11005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I tried to simulate the fault of the outdoor air damper by setting the outdoor air mass flow to be a constant.  However, even though I did not set it to be a constant, the output variable "AirLoopHVAC Outdoor Air Mass Flow Rate" is a constant. In the manual, I found that the outdoor air mass flow will be set to be its maximum value if the outdoor air temperature is greater than or equal to the mixed air temperature setpoint. However, I found that (1) even though the outdoor air temperature is smaller than the mixed air temperature, the outdoor air mass flow is a constant; and (2) the value of the outdoor air mass flow is not equal to its maximum value.  Does anyone give me some suggestions? Thank you very much.

Best Regards
> Ying Yan
> Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering