Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Unexpected Results

You need to provide more information about your project, e.g., the size of the building, how it's conditioned, the climate, the total heating and cooling energy use, etc., before we're able to comment on the energy reductions.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D
Moraga CA 94556
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:yjhuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>yjhuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com";>http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com</a> for simulation-ready weather data
(o) (925)388-0265
(c) (510)928-2683

On 3/4/2014 7:30 PM, <mailto:georgiou.geo13@xxxxxxxxx>georgiou.geo13@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Group,

> I am working on a retrofitting project. I am applying external insulation on the building enclosure and the reduction of energy is about 10 kWh/year for heating and the same figure is for cooling. Does anybody encounter the same situation or can give me the possible causes?
> Thank you in advance
George G.

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.� Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.� Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31431/stime=1393991399>