Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Error and crash in this .idf

Thanks Matthew,

that's the point. I changed the boundary conditions to Outside and the error now is fixed. Of course the surfae has no more a ventilation layer but, fortunately this changing is an acceptable approximation for the model (it's a small surface of an little unconditioned zone on the roof, a storage room) but really this aspect makes me a bit upset.

Thank you all :)
Marco