Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] model for any building ready to access to energy plus (idf file)

Please see the example files folder in your Energy Plus folder and included documentation. If you are just starting then do the learning models that you can read about in documentation. With a lot of practice you should be able to figure out your project so long as you are willing to put in the time.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
 | Mobile 503-688-8951
<http://www.phasechange.com/>www.phasechange.com
  <http://i.imgur.com/Sldxf.jpg>

hi