Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Define a constant temperature for a zone

e+ is based around real world physics. An unconditioned space will not have a constant temperature. However, if you expect very little heat transfer, you could play with zone boundries. You could set one or more zone boundries to be adiabatic, for example.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23
On 24.03.2014, at 18:09, <<mailto:hesam_energy@xxxxxxxxx>hesam_energy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi every body

> I'm a beginner in energy plus and I want to know, How can I define a constant temperature for a Non-Thermal zone? This zone have no cooling or heating load and just have a constant temperature for a special run period!
thank you
HESAM :)

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov