[EnergyPlus_Support] Plenum zone return path 5-35 [1 Attachment]

I have a plenum zone which has at the given timestamp the temperature 24.51C, but I can’t understand why the plenum return outlet is still 24C? Moreover if I add in lighting return fraction 0.3 the zone return outlet is increasing its temperature to 24.24C, but still plenum return outlet is 24C and all further nodes. How is it possible?

logo

BR,

Artem Zhukov

Energy Analyst, HVAC Consultant, Technical Product Manager

Mob.: +420 774 081 898

SKYPE: zhukov_artem

View LinkedIn profile

Web Cal

TO PRINT OR NOT TO PRINT

Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\cm_fCube_f-var_w-var-VAV_luminar2.zip