Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Green facade thermal simulation in EP Help needed!

The greenroof module rides on a CTF module. The construction, in my understanding, lends the roof thermal conduction and capacitance, but no moisture retension. Moisture properties are definded only in the greenroof object. This object works only with the CTF algorithm. PS make sure to define a persipitation schedule and object.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23
On 29.03.2014, at 12:57, Kosta Varbanov <<mailto:kosta.varbanov@xxxxxxxxx>kosta.varbanov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear All,
> My name is Kosta Varbanov and I am a last semester master student in Technical University Vienna. I am writing my master thesis now and I have decided to take the green facade topic and perform a simulation of the same building with and without a green facade.
>
> When I started working I have discovered that there is no material for green facade (as the material for the green roof) so I went deep into scientific publications and people who have done that ... Most of the people have done it in other programs but I would like to make the simulation in EP. I have found the thermal properties of the green facade and the different layers I need to have in order to have a proper construction but another problem:
> I can not create all the materials in the program even thou I have all the parameters needed, simply because I can not create Water Vapour Ga layer (material) - can you give me an advice how to create such a material?
> I have attached all the parameters which need to be known
> Thank you in advance
Kind regards
Kosta Varbanov
> MSc. Kosta Varbanov