Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant cooling

Hi Sanket,
If you see the EnergyPlus installation folder in your computer, you'll find an example files folder. In there there is an excel file which lists all the example (.idf ) files with their description. Try to find files similar to your requirements, and start from there.
Vaib

Hi,

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov