Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Converter Direct Solar Radiation Spikes

Everyone should make sure they are using the latest Weather Converter. There is also a "time offset" value that can be input for those of you whose data appears to be "off".

On 2014-04-08 16:03, jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I feel stupid. But thanks anyhow. ;-)

On 08.04.2014, at 23:41, <dru.crawley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Best way to check is to look at the solar patterns (DView or
spreadsheet). Do the peaks occur around noon? If not, then the data
may be shifted an hour.

FROM: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] ON BEHALF OF Jean Marais
SENT: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 5:34 PM
TO: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Sankey, Maxim L
SUBJECT: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Converter Direct Solar
Radiation Spikes

Joe, on that note...do you know how zi Germans do this? I've
converted several (hourly) TRY2010 weather data, and the concern of
the radiation data being valid from the timestamp until before the
next timestamp, has been raised.