[EnergyPlus_Support] Too long warming up phase with EMS program implemented

Hi all,

I'm working on an couple of idf. The 1st idf is about a residential building, and e+ does not have problem to simulate it. The 2nd file is just the same building but with some ems programs which control the scheduled setpoint temperature and the window openings.
Unfortunately I have a problem with this idf: during the file processing, the sw interface shows me an infinite list of
warming up
warming up
warming up
warming up
and it seems to be an infinite calculation.
I have been waiting for 3 hours but it was still doing this warming up phase...
What should I do to solve this problem?
My ems program are defined with: BeginTimeStepBerforePredictor, and they are defined just like the example on the EMS manual, I don't know if the problem is linked to this aspect.

Thanks and Happy Easter,
Marco

PS.:I tried to upload the file but maybe it's a bit heavy: here is an alternative link.
<http://www.speedyshare.com/pJZbX/MAS-xlam-18-04.idf>http://www.speedyshare.com/pJZbX/MAS-xlam-18-04.idf
Thanks a lot

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov