Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to insert an HeatExchanger:AirToAir:SensibleAndLatent

Hi Jean,
unfortunately I haven't read about the object you mentioned yet. I forgot to report the severe error pointed by e+ during the idf simulation. It shows me a list of severe errors like these:

   ** Severe  ** Node REHEAT INLET SUPPLY NODE RECP0A1 connects to no component
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs in Supply Air Path=AIR LOOP DEMAND SIDE SUPPLY PATH 1
   **   ~~~   ** Check the connection to a ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections object
   **   ~~~   ** Check if this component is missing from the Supply Air Path
   ** Severe  ** Node REHEAT INLET SUPPLY NODE RECP0A2 connects to no component
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs in Supply Air Path=AIR LOOP DEMAND SIDE SUPPLY PATH 1
   **   ~~~   ** Check the connection to a ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections object
   **   ~~~   ** Check if this component is missing from the Supply Air Path
   ** Severe  ** Node REHEAT INLET SUPPLY NODE RECP0A3 connects to no component
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs in Supply Air Path=AIR LOOP DEMAND SIDE SUPPLY PATH 1
   **   ~~~   ** Check the connection to a ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections object
   **   ~~~   ** Check if this component is missing from the Supply Air Path
... and so on.

Maybe I forgot to link something, but as I said before, I'm not really expert and first of all, I would like to listen to your indications.

Thanks,
Marco