Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] airflow network capability -- parking garage ventilation

Yes eplus it's capable to.model the pollutant distribution. You have to use the AFN you must to describe the airflow between zones. In the exemple files of eplus you can find some exemples.

All,

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31810/stime=1398550887>