Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ADMIN: Building simulation software product announcements

Fine by me, Jason. Do you have a keyword in mind for the subject line?
Kind regards,
Jean
On 29.04.2014, at 17:50, Jason Glazer <<mailto:jglazer@xxxxxxxx>jglazer@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 We are considering adding the following:

> * Announcements of building simulation software products are welcome but are limited to once per month.
>
> This will allow products to be announced that we are all interested in but hopefully not so often that the list seems like it is filled with spam.  Please let me know what you think.
>
> Just for reference, the current commercial posting rules are shown below:
>
> * Job announcements are welcome on the list but are restricted to one posting per month. The subject line must start with the words HELP WANTED. Announcements must be for a specific jobs available at time of posting.
>
> * Specific training classes may be announced but are restricted to three postings per class. The subject line must start with the word TRAINING.
>
> * Sources of weather data may be announced but are restricted to two postings per year. The subject line must start with the word WEATHER.
>
> * Answering a question and including a fee based product is prohibited. Use private answers for these items.
>
> * If you are fully answering a question but also provide fee based support for future questions, you may include a single line in your signature block indicating services offered.
>
> * No other services may be offered on the list.
>
> * No resumes or help-available or looking-for-work postings are allowed on the list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason
>

> --
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31830/stime=1398839752>