[EnergyPlus_Support] Unmet Heating Hours_double facade buildings

I wonder has anybody got any unmet hours problems while  simulating double facade buildings?

I am trying to model a full fresh air system (no re circulation) and that evaporators and a heat pumps are involved . The internal zones have cooling/heating system with a water to air heatpump system. The evaporators will work only in the summertime to cool double facades in the building. And water to air heat pump will suck the cooled air (3oºCı ) in these cavities.

Since there is no hvac template watertoair heatpump in designbuilder  I used the templates in e+examples files . After ı did  simulations and saw  that   whole system is working properly

I found that  the  model gains unmet load hours or time set point not met during cooling operations.

. I turned off the airflow network simulation to see if that improves the results but still  Ä±  could see the no changes on the model . I autosized the water to air heat pump systems and only implemented  the COP values as given in the product catalogs.

And  I used the sizing:parametes object to put on oversizing factor to say 1.5 on the heating and cooling equipments.

I used the OutputControl:ReportingTolerances object to control set point counts as being unmet. the default is only 0.2C and ı changed ıt to the value of  0.55C (matches DOE-2â??s definition of an unmet hour

 ) . After many trials  I really  got big reducing of unmet hours from the over 5000 to 730 hr.

 But ı never had unmet hour results under 300..

So how do I  trouble shoot this ı really need to know..   what

would be the end  solution?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you

rahsan