Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ThermostatSetpoint:DualSetpoint heating value not working (?)

If you have an economiser and or a heat exchanger, I would recommend checking the contols. You should monitor when these devices are operating.

2014-05-15 10:51 GMT+02:00 <mailto:lmblanes@xxxxxxxxx>lmblanes@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Jean

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov