Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Warnings in the HVAC simulation

EnergyPlus uses the NTU method to define how effectively the coil can transfer heat to the air. These are sort of dimensionless values based on corrilation from real physical parameters like the number of coil passes, size of tubes, number of rows and typical acceyable pressure drops. ASHRAE Handbook (I forget which one) has more info on the topic.
If you hand specify a coil, then you need pretty good info. There are also two models I think. Did you also enter the effective UA of the coil?
Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23

I would like to mention that if I autosize the coil of course I don't get any warning but the energy consumption estimation are much more far away from the realty!!!!

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31957/stime=1400260710>