Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] what is in the HTML report for Cooling and Heating energy

It is because of different delta t. In html it took rated delta which you specify in idf. In csv it took real dt.
just make the equipment not auosize, but hard size and adjust delta t to make it equal to reality. Then you will get adequate result

BR,
Artem Zhukov
On 22 May 2014, at 18:27, "HJ <mailto:wanghaojie630@xxxxxxxxx>wanghaojie630@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> �
Hi all,

> I have a rooftop VAV system with 2 chillers and 2 boilers. When I
> compare the energy for cooling and heating in the HTML report with the
> one I obtained from the cvs. They are not equal. I tried to add chiller
> electricity energy+boiler gas energy + fan energy + pump energy, but I
> still have more than 10% missing. The HTML report gives me larger value
> than the cvs. I wonder if I miss something?
>
> Thanks,
>
> HJ

 Posted by: Artem Zhukov <artem.zhukov@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.� Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.� Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31987/stime=1400779216>