[EnergyPlus_Support] IWEC2 weather file for Erzerum Turkey

Omer,

There is an ASHRAE IWEC2 weather file for Erzerum (TUR_ERZERUM_170960_IW2) available on my Web site <http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com>http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com. ; All the weather files on my Web site are created from real weather data reported by official weather stations around the world, and recorded by the US National Climate Data Center.  They are not "virtual weather", synthetic weather from statistical analysis, or other computer methods. IWEC2 weather files cost $35 each. There is more information, please check out my web site.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D
Moraga CA 94556
<mailto:yjhuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>yjhuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com>http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com for simulation-ready weather data
<http://www.whiteboxtechnologies.com>http://www.whiteboxtechnologies.com
(o) (925)388-0265
(c) (510)928-2683

On 6/1/2014 1:43 AM, ömer faruk yldz <mailto:farukyildiz27@xxxxxxxxx>farukyildiz27@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:

> I need simulation weather data file (.epw) for Erzurum/Turkey. This is very important for me and very urgent need. Would you send > me this folder, please.
> Thank you in advance...
> Ömer Faruk Y&#305;ld&#305;z
> Mechanical Eng.
> +90 506 422 25 40