[EnergyPlus_Support] Two systems serving the same zone - HVAC:Template

Although I managed to model this option without HVAC:Template objects, I am wondering if it is possible to do it with HVAC:Template objects (i need this for my student who is learning E+ and would like to use it for his final exam). In my case, several zones from the model are served by baseboard heat only (no cooling during summer), and others are served during winter with baseboard heaters and AirTerminal:SingleDuct:Uncontrolled CAV AHU (only as backup and for possibility to provide only fresh air), and during summer AirTerminal:SingleDuct:Uncontrolled CAV AHU (for mechanical cooling).

My student has Fan Coil units and the similar AHU system for his model. Is it possible to do it with HVAC:Template objects in the same file (in my opinion it is the best way for him to learn), or should it be done on separate files and then just to hold the common branches from the two files in one file, and copy others from the second file?

I hope the question is clear.

Any reply is more than welcome.

Marko

 Posted by: marko.ignjatovic1980@xxxxxxxxx