Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Spreadsheet U-Value Calculator

    Thanks for sharing these files Jeremiah, and Ivan. I agree with Linda, though that it would be more useful to a wider audience if we shared files in a central place. Also, this makes me wonder if there is any interest in codifying & collaborating on tools like this in a more formal manner, say on Github?

Cheers

--

    Eric Youngson

    eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    503 468 7021

    www.successionecological.com

    322 NW 6th Ave. Suite 200 | Portland, Oregon | 97214