[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] modulation of openings





 Hi

 

I am probably overlooking something really simple

 

I have a detailed opening window on temperature control, but it is modulating the opening dependent upon the internal/external temperature difference.

 

I want to look at a very simple on/off control based on internal temperature exceeding a setpoint and therefor want to inhibit this "modulation" based on the internal/external temperature difference

 

I guess it is something to do with "Indoor and Outdoor Temperature Difference Lower Limit For Maximum Venting Open Factor" but i don't know what value to put into this field

 

 

Many thanks

 

 



__._,_.___

Posted by: allinson_louis@xxxxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___