Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] controlling OA fraction

I think so. I'm sure I've seen this behaviour. Have you experimented with the multitude of fields in the controller:outdoorair?

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23

Folks

Is there a way to control OA fraction? I am working on a building with radiant cooling and DOAS. The DOAS will also act as supplemental cooling. When it does act as a supplemental cooling (i.e when the required supply flowrate is higher than the minimum ventilation rate), the return air damper will open, and the OA fraction will be lower than 1.

Is there a way to do this?

Ery

Posted by: "jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>