[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Occupancy loads of a typical American typical family in a small container house





Hello all,


I am using EnergyPlus to simulate a small container house (22'x 18'x 8', two bedrooms, one bathroom, one living room and one kitchen) for a single western life-style family of 2 adults and 2 children. I am already done with the envelope and HVAC but now I am not sure how to proceed in applying typical occupancy loads in the house, only electric appliances by the way.


So, does anyone know how can I build a typical hourly usage of this particular family in this particular small container house? I need a 24h-usage curve and 8760h-annual hourly usage data. With all these patterns, I could customize the options in EnergyPlus and apply there.


This is kinda a lot to ask but I just wanted any ideas and a help please to know how and where to start. Anything is welcome.


Thank you.

Best,


Atila




__._,_.___

Posted by: atilarios@xxxxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___