[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Output - material report .CSV file





Hi,
As part of a research I`m doing, I am trying to calculate embodied carbon in buildings.
For this, I am trying to generate automatically a .CSV file that has specifies:
A. A list of materials / construction
B. The thickness of those materials
C. Area of the different planes

I`know that this data exists in the .ieo file, however I could not see anything related to this in the .RDD or .MDD files.
My question is - how can I tell EnergyPlus to generate this .CSV file automatically?

Many thanks,
Yair.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Yair Schwartz <schwartz.yair@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___