[EnergyPlus_Support] Heating and Cooling Demands from Energy Plus via Open Studio

Hi all I am an undergraduate who is entirely new to the world of building energy simulation.

At the moment, I am working on a house project where one of the tasks is to maintain a comfort zone of 71 - 75 degrees Fahrenheit and a relative humidity below 60%.

We have a location and we're working on the actual design of the house at the moment. Construction materials are still being debated so for now I just want to learn how to a simulation and get results. .

I've already created a basic model in open studio and I've assigned a thermal zone, but I don't quite understand the outputs nor do I believe I am doing it correctly.