[EnergyPlus_Support] OA Node Temperature [1 Attachment]

Hello again,
I'm trying to model rooftop air temperature that is slightly cooler than the ambient air temperature due to a vegetative roof.  I can successfully precool the outdoor air, but this introduces a host of new problems; as I care how the economizer functions as a result of this temperature difference.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell, the economizer will only use the outermost node in the air loop as an actuator.  My strategy, thus far, has been to set the economizer open at all times, then use EMS to regulate OA flow based on the temperature of the node between the precooling object and the OA mixer.  While researching how to perform the latter, I discovered in the EMS application guide (p.23 "Outdoor Air System Node Conditions") that one should be able to control the temperature at the OA Inlet Node with EMS.  This seems like an altogether simpler strategy, and one I'd prefer to employ.  I'm working on a simple EMS program to such an end, and have run into an issue that's stopping me from proceeding any further.  Here is the EMS portion of my idf file (I'll attach the entire idf to the message as well)

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:SENSOR ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:Sensor,

    OASensor,                !- Name

    PVAV_REHEAT_1_OAInlet Node,  !- Output:Variable or Output:Meter Index Key Name

    System Node Temperature; !- Output:Variable or Output:Meter Name

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:ACTUATOR ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:Actuator,

    OAActuator,              !- Name

    Environment,             !- Actuated Component Unique Name

    Weather Data,            !- Actuated Component Type

    Outdoor Dry Bulb;        !- Actuated Component Control Type

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:PROGRAMCALLINGMANAGER ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:ProgramCallingManager,

    OAOverrideCP,            !- Name

    BeginNewEnvironment,     !- EnergyPlus Model Calling Point

    OAOverride;              !- Program Name 1

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:PROGRAM ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:Program,

    OAOverride,              !- Name

    SET OAActuator = OASensor-2 ; &nbs