From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 11:03 AM
To: energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling Floors with Same Feature

Hi everyone, i've a doubt.

I'm modeling a construction where some floors have the same properties. I'll use multiplier, but, i would like to know if i have to model this component blocks.

See the image.

Thanks for all!

Técg. Ivan Mezzacapa

Projetista  de Ar Condicionado / Consultor em Eficiência Energética

Celular: (11)9963-9326

View attachments on the web

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>