Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Inverse simulation

Marcos,

I'm pretty sure you've just set the same setpoint in each room.

With PTAC, you have one ZoneControl:Thermostat per zone.
Just change the setpoint for each one to match your real temperature (attribute "Control 1 Name"). Don't use one thermostatsetpoint applied to all ZoneControl:Thermostat.

Best,
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Energy&Sustainability Engineer

LinkedIn (en) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec
LinkedIn (fr) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec/fr

Hi all,

I'm working on a Building model which I have to match as much as possible with the real temperatures data.

It is a simple room divided into 4 thermal zones separated by airwalls. And every zone has its own Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner.

I have been able to match the temperatures trend, but the problem that I'm facing is that the simulated temperatures in every room are almost the same, while in the real data they differ around 2-3 C degrees.

I have tried modifying several parameters but they all affect to all 4 room temperatures at the same time. Also changing the ZoneMixing parameters is not working well.

Does anyone have any suggestion about what parameters or variables should I look into detail and change in my model? Has anyone found a similar issue before?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Marcos Perez-Vazquez

Posted by: Julien Marrec <julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx>