Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] jEplus couple to MATLAB

jE+ is a gift to the modeling community by its developers and does not currently support matlab- It does currently have jE+ EA that could provide the optimization functionality you likely require.  You would not need to know any java to use it, but if you had read the jE+ documentation you would know that..

What is your optimization problem?

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Senior Analyst  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
â??â??