Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: U-values for European cities (walls and windows)

I can second that. However, I will say that I believe the differences are small enough, both for glazing and for opaque constructions. I have posted a guide for converting/constructing complex glazing for eplus from EU-glazing data under dokumentation on our website. The film coeff. for opaque surfaces are also very very close and the handling of thermal bridging is good and in Germany you can use the calculative or 2D sim methods to do these.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23