[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] U-values for European cities (walls and windows)





Could be interested in:
http://www.gbpn.org/databases-tools/bc-hard-fact-comparison


2014-08-15 12:57 GMT-05:00 emanuele.naboni@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 

Dear All,

I am working on a large E+ parametric study and I am looking for U-values by current codes (2014) for many European cities. Specifically, I am looking at walls and windows U-value requirements. 

Is any of you aware of any document where they are listed?

Thank you very much!

Emanuele Naboni

www.e3lab.org




__._,_.___

Posted by: Mathieu LAMOUR <lamour.mathieu.energie@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___